Sunday, February 17, 2008

Journal of Liberal History

Sticking to historical matters, the latest edition of the Journal of Liberal History includes my review of James Moore's The Transformation of Urban Liberalism: Party Politics and Urban Governance in Late Nineteenth-Century England.

The latest edition isn't available on the web, so far as I can see, and I suppose it is not quite the done thing to put the review on this blog.

But this seems as good a moment as any to plug the Liberal Democrat History Group, which publishes the journal, a peer-reviewed publication that includes not just general articles, but original research by practising historians across the whole range of Liberal history. In my view it is easily the best thing published from within the Lib Dem family.

I encourage readers who don't already subscribe to do so.

No comments: